How to compile and run a java program using openjdk on ubuntu GNU linux.
1) Open the terminal using Ctrl-Alt-t
2) Install open JDK by typing
sudo apt-get install openjdk-8-jdk
3) Enter the name of the text editor followed by the name of the file:
4) Type in the program and save
5) Enter javac filename.java to compile the program
6) Finally enter java followed by the class which contain the main function to run the program
How to Compile Java Program in .class file or byte code and run it through terminal or cmd in linux or windows.
To Compile the Java Program :
To Run the program :